cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JJ123
Message 1 of 6

Stuck IP profile

Hi,

The IP profile at my exchange has been stuck at 2Mpbs for quite a few days now, My usual download speeds are well over 7Mbps, however due to the IP Profile issue I'm only getting around 1.9Mbps.

I have spent quite a few days speaking with support on the phone, however I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere fast, unfortunately for what ever reason they seem to be unaware of the IP Profile issues and how to correctly resolve it.

Please find attached the screencapture from www.speedtest.btwholesale.com/

IPProfile.jpg

I'd be really grateful if one of the Mods reading this can work their magic and perform a profile reset for me?

Regards,

James

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Stuck IP profile

Can you post stats from your router in particular connection speed and time

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
JJ123
Message 3 of 6

This is from the front page of my HomeHub (v1.5), i can't see any other stats on this hub.

Broadband connection details:
Downstream  8,128 Kbps
Upstream  448 Kbps

Connection time  0 days, 23:33:50 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Probably in hub manager then advanced then adsl

However your connection time is only1day and before mods manually reset your profile you need to show 3 days stable connection as the automatic system should correct the profile in that timescale

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
JJ123
Message 5 of 6

Just to keep you updated,

I have just received a call from level 2 support, I believe they are in the process of performing the reset for me.

I will let you know if it is successfull.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Hopefully they will reset it and save getting mods involved

0 Ratings