Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sc3
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Upgrade to ADSL2+

Hi
My exchange had been upgraded to ADSL2+ and according to the dslchecker site, I'm eligible for this. How can I upgrade?

Thanks
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Upgrade to ADSL2+

Usually, you need to recontract.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

I have asked a forum moderator to help you they will post their contact link here they will be able to help your move to ADSL2+
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@sc3 Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details, in order to change to ADSL2 we may need to place an order with a new minimum term contract. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
sc3
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Hi

The upgrade to ADSL2 was being done yesterday. We lost broadband at about 5pm and still don't have it back this morning (the router is flashing amber with the "b" also flashing). How long does the switch to ADSL2 typically take?

Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @sc3

Thanks for posting back!

Sorry for the connection problem you're having.  I understand your service disconnected at roughly 5pm yesterday.  You really should have a connection again by now.

I can see that my colleagues are dealing with this and have scheduled a call with you later today.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings