cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyjwoodhouse
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Upload disconnects

Hi. i have been using a billion router with no issues for the last few years after my hh4 died. recently the wifi started playing up on my billion and i was getting random disconnects. i have purchased a netgear d6400 router about 2 months ago and i am having issues with the connection dropping competely when i try to upload anything. my sons pc was uploading to onedrive and it killed the connection completely on all devices and when i logged into the router the connection had dropped. if i run a speedtest on my mobile phone it also kills the connection when the phone gets to the end of the upload test. is there any settings i need to check on my netgear router or is it some background config changes that are needed that others have been taking about on here. thanks andy

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Upload disconnects

can you post stats from your netgear

check for line noise  dial 17070 option 2  should be quiet and best with corded phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
andyjwoodhouse
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Upload disconnects

hi, i am not at my caravan until next weekend so will post the stats then. done the line test at the weekend and it was silent. thanks again, andy

0 Ratings