cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaysteadman
Beginner
Message 11 of 15

Re: Very Slow Speed .

Thanks for the advice , I shall do the quite line test tomorrow .

Cheers Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
jaysteadman
Beginner
Message 12 of 15

I rang the bt help line again as our speed is still very slow . I was told it would now be another 14 days for the line to regain its speed . 

Which would be in total six weeks of quite poor speed and quite below the minimun speed for our package .

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

did you try quiet line test?

can you post router stats please

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
jaysteadman
Beginner
Message 14 of 15

Yes I did the quite line test and the line was noisey , when I called the bt helpline the other day , they said the line was okay from thier end . 

I have brought some new mirco filters to see if that will help.

Here are my router stats - hope they are the right ones ! thanks .hub.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

are you using the test socket now with the new filter?  if so is there still noise on quiet line test?  if so then you need to report phone fault not broadband to 151

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings