cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 31 of 34

Re: Very slow internet - no help from BT about to get legal help.

Hi @lisamitch50

Thanks for posting back and I'm sorry that you're still having these problems.

Can you reply to the email we sent you on 11/04/2017 and we will pick this up that way?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 34

Have replied.

Not fixed / resolved.

Not sure how long (BT) can force me to have this insufficient and slow internet speed without some sort of appology...  Not even a hint of "a good will gesture".

Not Fixed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 34

Just an update to anyone still reading this.

BT have closed out my complaint and issue saying its fixed, its not.

Today, intermittant connection with pings ranging from 1600 to 20ms, had a rude person call my wife a few days ago demanding to have the account number and details, thought it was a scam call (As we have had a few) and looks like it was as i told the chap to get someone to call me back and nothing.

This is it. 

BT have NOT sorted out the issue, and it continues to get worse. 

No reply to my email i sent 2 days ago, and having looked again, it didnt go as yahoo stopped responding.

Even trying to post this took over 30 mins as the broadband was either too slow on the upload, or dropped out.......

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 34 of 34

So. Posting this via my 3 4g broadband dongle seeing as my Internet us now completely gone.

Had an ngineer round who was very nice and checked everything. No issues.

1 hour later broadband off and no sign of it going back on.
No phone line either.

I'm sure bt aren't that petty to turn it all off, but it does seem as though some one who has access has just switched it all off.

Thanks to Patrick for being nice on the phone and who has been the only chap to have looked into this for me, but enough is enough.

£40 a month for the broadband dongle, complete refund on the amount I have paid to bt for non existent broadband and a good will gesture is the least I shall ask for.

I'm done
0 Ratings