cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 27

Re: Who is responsible for BT in Northern Ireland? And how do you get them to do an anything?

Hi @clarefp thanks for checking that for me.

Is your address listed on the Royal Mail website?

Is the developer still on site and if so they should be able to get in touch with Openreach for you. If they are not on site  complete the customers at home/work  contact form. 

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
clarefp
Beginner
Message 22 of 27

Re: Who is responsible for BT in Northern Ireland? And how do you get them to do an anything?

yes I have added my address onto Royal Mail about 4-6 weeks ago.

I will ask developer as well.
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 27

@clarefp Post back and keep us updated on how you get on with the developer.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
NMcC
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 27

BT Consumer - UK Mainland, BT Retail - Northern Ireland.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
steve10101
Message 25 of 27

I am having the same issue in Northern Ireland; new house in a new development. My address is now showing in the Openreach data base and with Royal Mail but the Openreach data base cannot determine if fibre is available. Other addresses including next door are showing full fibre availability.

I have filled out the open reach contact form but got the following response:

“Hello Stephen ,

I'm emailing on behalf of Openreach regarding your recent enquiry about an order at a New Housing Development. I've checked the address that you asked about and this address is provisioned by BT Ireland and not Openreach.

This Team is only able to monitor and update on the progress of live orders within Openreach systems so you need to contact your Service Provider to discuss this further. There may also be useful information on the BT Ireland webpages.

Thanks,

Openreach Newsite Development Queries Team”

BT Ireland don’t have a like for like form. I’m at a loss as to next steps.

0 Ratings
lauramfirth
Beginner
Message 26 of 27

Well as the person who started this thread, I thought I would update the thread on where I am up to with this. Nowhere. No progress made, no Internet in my house still and quite frankly, I've given up on it. Alarmingly poor service
0 Ratings
clarefp
Beginner
Message 27 of 27

getting nowhere. Openreach/BT engineer came out as we thought to connect fibre - when he got out he said that there is no fibre infrastructure only copper. he said to contact Openreach who in turn said they can't do anything as our provider (Sky) have set up the order wrong.... so waiting to hear back from Sky. the engineer hinted it will most likely be months before we have internet!
0 Ratings