Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 1 of 29

banded profile slow speed

Go to solution

hi could some one take a look at my profile. 2 weeks ago we had a lot of rain and there was crackling on my line till it dryed out. that is when my speed droped from 3 meg down to half a meg

bt home hub 6.PNG

0 Ratings
28 REPLIES
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 2 of 29

Re: banded profile slow speed

Go to solution

bt home hub 6.PNG

0 Ratings
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 3 of 29

Go to solution

bt home hub 6.PNG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 29

Go to solution

As You have 4 days stable connection see if mods will get you out of banding. They will post here

before I ask mods can you try 1 reset and see if that gets speed back. Post stats after reset and if no change then I will ask mods

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 5 of 29

Go to solution

bt home hub 6.PNG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 29

Go to solution

Still stuck so see if mods can help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 7 of 29

Go to solution

thanks for your help

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 29

Go to solution

Hi @Kerridge

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having with your broadband speed.  You can send us over your details and we will help you with this from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 9 of 29

Go to solution

thank you my broadband is back to 3.3 meg. but i have noticed that bt wifi has switched its self back on and i have it turned off in my profile

thank you tom kerridge

0 Ratings
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 10 of 29

Go to solution

hi i think the invertor from my solar panels has been makeing my broadband router disconect.have now moved the router and the line is now stabe but the speed had droped from 3.3meg to half a meg 

0 Ratings