Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 21 of 29

Re: banded profile slow speed

Go to solution

bt has cancelled the  engineer after the fault was found at the exchange.but i was told by bt when i phoned that all they did was check the line and said it was stable

0 Ratings
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 22 of 29

Go to solution

so after a power cut last night and the hub was restarted again i am down to 283kbps download speed. have been back onto bt and told then this is below my minimum speed 512kbps and engineer no2 is now book for tuesday. 

all i want is the dlm reset

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 29

Go to solution

as long as line is now stable then it may release banding before tuesday  otherwise it will be same as last time and banding was put on again as line kept dropping connection

if no joy after engineer on tuesday then post back

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 24 of 29

Go to solution

it has only been droping when bt has been testing my line and the power cut last night

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 29

Go to solution

then it may release the banding by tuesday as normally on take 3/5 days stable and mods released it before when stuck

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 26 of 29

Go to solution

thank you for your help

0 Ratings
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 27 of 29

Go to solution

hi all bt have reset line today and im back up to 3.3meg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 28 of 29

Go to solution
It is probably that your line has reset on its own just like it should. As long it is now stable you should be able to keep your current speed

0 Ratings
Kerridge
Contributor
Message 29 of 29

Go to solution

no they rang me to say the had reset it

0 Ratings