Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 31

Re: broadband speed

@b1gjon wrote:

dont wish to fill out yet another pointless fault form ,want to speak to someone in Uk?

They are in the UK, and will call you. There is no number you can call apart from the broadband helpdesk.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 31

null The Performance Tester is currently unable to run a speed test for your broadband connection. Please try again shortly, however if this problem persists, raise the issue with your service provider Constantly get this message
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 31

follow the mod link and complete the form  the mods will get back to you in about 3 days as you join a queue of others waiting for assistance.  when your form reaches top of inbox mods will contact you  you best chance to get asistance without pointless phone calls

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 31

btspeedtester is having problems lately but just persevere and it will work - maybe try different browser

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 25 of 31

Hi @b1gjon,

I gave your home number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you. I'm in the office until 4pm today, please can you let me know what would be a good time for me to call again?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 31

anytime, will your number be from an 0800 ?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 27 of 31

The mods use the normal BT 0800 number.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 31

latest speed test

1. Best Effort Test: Download Speed : 0.58 Mbps 2. Upstream Test: Upload Speed : 0.05 Mbps

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 29 of 31

Hi @b1gjon,

Thanks for posting. I can see @PaddyB is dealing with this and is back in the office again tomorrow. Is there a suitable time for him to call?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 31

anytime, should be around all day

0 Ratings