Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lastofthetimelords
Contributor
Message 21 of 25

Re: dropped connection

Go to solution

still no reply from the mods, been 3 days, is this just a rough time scale, I am convinced that incoming calls are dirupting my connection, will CIDT testing isolate a HR fault on my line?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 25

Go to solution

3 working days is the norm but from other posts it appears to be a bit longer just now probably due to more referrals recently.  mods will contact you when your email reaches top of inbox

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
lastofthetimelords
Contributor
Message 23 of 25

Go to solution

Thank You 🙂

0 Ratings
lastofthetimelords
Contributor
Message 24 of 25

Go to solution

finally sorted my connection issues, with the help of mods, I was able to terminate my contract for phone and broadband and have now moved to sky, a LLU supplier, I ahve ahd several engineer visits and not one of the learned engineers suggested that as I was on LLU before joining BT that this was probably the source of my issues, I was an O2 customer which I know is LLU and thought by joinig BT, that my broadband performance would stay as good as it was, well it didn't my speed both up and down halved and the connection was very, very tetchy, every engineer that came out gave me the same old flannel, too far from the exchange old cables blah blah blah! not an explanation as to how my peed changed so dramatically. WELL as it goes now I am back to what I was with O2 and can honestly say, SKY Broadband is brilliant, fibre is coming in a couple of months, my cab is in the process of upgrading, all I can say is if you're having issues like mine, bin BT and move to a LLU Supplier, Thanks for nothing BT

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 25

Go to solution

at least you are back to LLU and better conenction.  SKY fibre won't be any quicker than BT as both done by openreach.  if new cabinet just getting installed then from experience it could be 4/6 months before available to order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings