cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 13

Re: ip profile for line

As I said already the profile is correct for your connection speed - it is the connection speed that sets the profile not the other way round. To get highs profile you need faster connection speed

your connection speed is low compared to dslchecker estimated speed suggesting line problems causing drops in connection. Initial you can get stable connection your speed won't improve

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
KB5
Message 12 of 13

So what do you suggest I do, do I contact Bt to check my line ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 13

I would suggest you connect to the test socket with a filter to eliminate the master socket and internal wiring as causing a problem and see if that stabilises your line  if you can get a stable conenction then speed will get better

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings