cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 20

Re: low line speed with high CRC/HEC and error seconds - faulty line?

Go to solution

you need rein engineer with specilaised equipment

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 20

Go to solution
which the mods can arrange
0 Ratings
waiting_for_baudot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 20

Go to solution

>which the mods can arrange

OK, seven working days without any contact from the mods. I understand they are busy but I don't know if my original email reached their inbox so I'd like to re-submit the request.

However, I see as of yesterday that the old contact link is no longer working so could I please request again some help from the mods? The short summary is that I appear (from upload speed etc) to be stuck on an old fixed 2Mb product and have not been migrated to ADSLmax.

I don't think there is any other solution to my problem apart from the mods, the normal BT support route has proved fruitless and I can't upgrade or cancel the account and move to a different ISP as the account info shows that I am connected to ADSLmax even though I'm not...

Help!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 20

Go to solution

can you post the current adsl stats.

the mods will get back to you and may read your recent post and contact you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 20

Go to solution

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 20

Go to solution

Hi Waiting_for_baudot,

Sorry you haven't had a reply yet I can see your email is in the queue and I'll get one of my colleagues to reply to you as soon as they can.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
waiting_for_baudot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 20

Go to solution

Thanks!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 20

Go to solution

plesae keep thread updated - always like to see outcome

0 Ratings
waiting_for_baudot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 20

Go to solution

Thanks to some excellent support from the mods, the fixed rate problem was corrected recently and the line has now moved to ADSLmax. Also an engineer visit was organised resulting in the bad external wiring being replaced removing two instances of corroded crimped connections in the process.

So thank you to all that helped.

There still seem to be problems with the line (dropped PPPoA sessions) which I will start a new thread for.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 20

Go to solution
So part the way there

0 Ratings