cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Foxy92
Beginner
Message 11 of 19

Re: "Up to 17Mb" download, receiving 0.5mb.

I'm not sure if it is a brand new filter (but it's probably the one from the old house which worked fine), I'll try find another one tomorrow and test again.

All the sockets are dead apart from the test socket yeh. I did the test with a filter and just the router on. No phone plugged in.

0 Ratings
Foxy92
Beginner
Message 12 of 19

I'm 1.2 miles from the exchange. But it must go over the train line somewhere. I didn't realise this was just customer to customer forums?

I guess I'm gona have to make a formal complaint or something. Where can I do that via forums? (I cba to ring :P)

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 19

The forum mods should be able to help you they are the only BT Employees here they will post a contact link here as soon as they read your post
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 19

you are more likely to get your problem solved here with mod help than you are trying elsewhere  complete the mod contact us link when posted 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 19

Hi Foxy92,

I'll be able to take a look at your connection. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Foxy92
Beginner
Message 16 of 19

Done.

Thanks for the replies, all. Hopefully we can get this sorted now.

Then I guess I'll mark an accepted solution according.

0 Ratings
Foxy92
Beginner
Message 17 of 19

I'm noticing that we lose connection most times a train goes past. It's a main line :O. Please help me!

Regards.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 19

you need to wait on mods getting back to you. you are in a queue of other customers waiting for mod help who all consider their problem a priority hence why mods reply to the emails in the order they are received ensuring everyone is treated equally.  it can take 3/5 working days for mods to contact you by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Foxy92
Beginner
Message 19 of 19

Thanks. I was just being over dramatic. I can wait, obviously :).

0 Ratings