Go to solution

yeah sure il put them on most days 

0 Ratings
sam2
Contributor
Message 12 of 18

Re: request for interleaving

Go to solution

Just checked today and no disconects yet looking goodScreen Shot 2015-12-24 at 07.59.30.png

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

stats looking good and not a lot of errors bearing in mind on latency fast and new norm noise margin of 3db.

are you still thinking of changing to interleaved?  is your download speed consistent with your profile of is it low?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
sam2
Contributor
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution

i noticed last time interleaving was on this line it was 20mbps down instead of 17.5 and the upload came down to 0.87 from 1.

we would rather have interleaving on this line for the higher downloaad speed as i do gaming on the one upsairs with a 13ms ping can i have interleaving switched on on this line all its used for is netflix and youtube? cheers sam 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

I would doubt that moving to nterleaved will improve your connection speed but if you have a lot of errors then interleaved could help with download speed bearing mind that it is limited by connection speed

but as you want to move then mods will post a contact us link 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

Hi sam2,

Thanks for posting.

If you'd like interleaving applied to your broadband connection I can help arrange that from here.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see our contact link.

Cheers,

Robbie

sam2
Contributor
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution

i replaced the old hub 3 with a new one so far 4 days uptime line attenuation has come down and no drop outs heres the stats il leave it on fast now 🙂

Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 14.21.50.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution

looking good so can stick with fast instead of changing to interleaved