Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Finnigan21
Contributor
Message 1 of 28

rubbish internet

Hi all Here we go again another night of this pathetic internet been up and down like a yoyo for weeks now but tonight is a real LOW as in 0.88 down 0.230 up screen shot to prove it from bt wholesale speed test oh and btw my ip profile is supposed to be 7mb to and now thats dropped to 6.5 what a farce of a company this is i use a cat5 cable to test/master socket since i moved to this house 3 years ago was with plusnet before should have stayed with them, waste of time phoning support as you get put through to india script readers WHO  btw do not help, really had enough of this company only been with bt since april, can not game online with this connection since then try streaming youtube and just give up buffers more times than u can watch any video, I would like someone from the mods to look at this or contact me as ive had enough can not contact bt in this country at all all automated rubbish want out this contract......not a very happy customer.....Finnigan

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
27 REPLIES 27
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 28

Re: rubbish internet

Same as last time you posted - can you post the adsl stats from your router please

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Finnigan21
Contributor
Message 3 of 28

what is that supposed to mean IAMJOLLY, your comment( same as the last time) rubbish broadband bt.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 28

Thanks

can you post stats from your router as well

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Finnigan21
Contributor
Message 5 of 28

Hi all

Had to plug in the plusnet router as i could not find the router stats on the bt hh4 also is this normal the bt router seems to be asking for the ip lease every 7minutes????? ill add the P/Net router statsrouter stats.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 28

You can change the lease time. Normall set at 1 day but can be changed to 21. There are no stats on hh4 like the previous hubs

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 28

Can you try btspeedtester diagnostic test again and post results to see if just as bad as before - don't reset and best with wired connection

0 Ratings
Finnigan21
Contributor
Message 8 of 28

Hi there

The btspeed tester will not complete keeps timing out i did manage to to a speed test on thinkbroadband and the results are shocking!!!!BTW i set the lease time for 21days on HH4 last week and its still doing the IP lease every 7mins what is going on with the internet in this country!!!!!!i will try and post a speed test from BT wholesale if i can tonight if it does not time out,.....Finnigan

0 Ratings
Finnigan21
Contributor
Message 9 of 28

thinkbradband speed test 1.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 28

when you changed the lease time did you click on the apply button
0 Ratings