cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 26

Re: zero upload speed so cant work from home. HELP!

Go to solution

as @Keith_Beddoe posted you are on adslmax with max up speed of 448kbps.  if you get upgraded to adsl2 then I doubt you will see much increase in down speed if any but you should get about 80/100% increase in up speed

adsl2 is a bit more aggressive on line noise so as long as line is good with no drops or noise then upgrading is way to get faster up speed

if that's what you decide then post back and we can ask mods to see if they can help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution

Capture.PNG Somerby exch 26.10.20.PNG

As I understand it  ADSL 2+ is not enabled at the exchange.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution

If its possible to upgrade to adsl2+ then I'd be willing to try it.

Pls advise how I do this.

Thnx.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution

I have asked forum mods to try and help you get moved to adsl2  they will post here but they are busy so could be a few days

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

THANKS GUYS

Got stone nowhere with the so called Help Line.

Will wait to hear from you.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @mrunhappy1, we'll be happy to check if it's possible to order adsl2 if you reply on the private message I've sent you. We're very busy at the moment so it will take longer than normal for us to reply.