Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 3

BTCare Community Newsletter Issue 10

Community Numbers

Accepted Solutions indicate threads that have received the correct answer. In the last two weeks our community has solved 172 threads so well done everyone. It’s great to see threads being marked as solved, and will go a long way in helping others who may have the same problem.

The mods and I would like to welcome, to our community, all the new members that have joined in the last fortnight, all 965 of you.

In the last two weeks we have had 328,190 unique visitors to our community

Active Discussions

There are a few threads that gained quite a bit of traction over the last two weeks. I have included the links to the thread below which were the busiest

1. BT Sport Europe Presentation

2. Incoming Messages Being Blocked on Infinity - Affects VPN and Games Consoles

3. I can't connect to the BT WIFI hotspots.

Top search term and links to further help

In the last fortnight the most searched term was VPN. This does not come as a surp[rise considering the issue being reported last week from customers who were unable to access their VPN's from a BT Infinity connection. Thankfully this has been sorted. Below are the link to discussion on last weeks fault and also a BT.com help artilce for advise on VPN's.

Incoming Messages Being Blocked on Infinity - Affects VPN and Games Consoles

I have problems using my VPN (Virtual Private Network)

About BT Web Address Help

Meet the Community

Each week under this section we will provide a little insight to our forum team and perhaps some of you community members. Nothing overly in-depth, just a short introduction on who they are and what they are all about. This week we are kicking off with one of our Moderators PaddyB

Hi Paddy, so where are you from and how long have you worked at BT?Hi Everyone, I am originally from Joburg in South Africa but now live in Enniskillen in Northern Ireland. I have worked for BT for the past 9 years, almost ten years in fact.

You are clearly a valued member of the moderator force that patrols these boards. What is it you like most about your job?If I was pressed to pick just one thing, it would be the learning aspect that goes along with reading post on our forum. There are many users from all walks of life so every day I am learning something news from the posts that I read.

What do you get up to in your spare time (please keep it clean)?I enjoy quite a few things but none more so that spending a few hours on my beloved Xbox One. That and spending time with my Doberman, miya

Thanks for taking the time to let the community know a little more about you. Just before you get on can I ask you for your favourite quote?That’s easy, You'll Never Walk Alone

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3