cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

COMPLAINT TO OMBUDSMAN

Go to solution

I am after some help, I am a BT business customer that was mis sold a cloud system to my restaurant instead of normal BT business and broadband package . This happened in 2018 and is still ongoing, I have hundreds of emails and IMP complaints to resolve this, I now have no service because BT decided to close my last complaint stating it had been resolved which was in December 2020 , obviously its not but by them stating "resolving the issue" ths generated all the bills since this was raised which are 3 times as much as what they would have been should I have had the product I ordered in the first place. I have now spent another 40 mins having to go through everything again to be told that they wont open a new complaint if I go to the Ombudsman as this will raise a complaint directly with BT, however, I have done that as below - but it automatically came up as case closed as the only option relevant to my complaint was to select OTHER - which states it can't help on so closes the case. Could anyone help on this ?

Complaint Record:
Contact method:
Email
Date Created:
Today
Service Type:
Sector:
Communications
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: COMPLAINT TO OMBUDSMAN

Go to solution

this is a forum for residential customers  as business user you need to post here

https://business.forums.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings