cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Change username if possible

Hey everyone! Is there to change my USERNAME?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Change username if possible

You cannot change your username. Mods may be able to help and they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @TopflightApps As you have just created your forum profile please can you confirm that is your forum username you are looking to change or is it another username?

Thanks
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
kipper99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

I’d like to change my username @JohnC2 how do I go about that?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @kipper99,

I'll be able to help you change your Forum username. I've sent you a PM, please drop me a reply and I'll get that done for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings