Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Message 1 of 1

Community Changes

Hi everyone

I wanted to post this announcement to share some community news with you. 

I’m sadly going to be leaving my role as community manager at the end of this week.  I am moving into another part of BT and although I will be sad to go I’m delighted to tell you that StephanieG and SeanD will be taking over the reins as joint Community Managers! They will still be providing some moderation support but will also be responsible for keeping the community running smoothly and working with members to develop and improve things.

It’s mixed feelings for me as I have loved being part of this community, and I’m very proud of what we have all achieved together over the last couple of years since we re-launched.  Can you believe there have been over 330k posts in that time, over 60k registrations and more than 25k ratings given as thanks amongst the community – you are a nice bunch 🙂

There’s been some good laughs, a few crisis we’ve managed to solve more quickly due to valuable info from community members, and some nice Christmas banter (can anyone better the mod Xmas jumpers from last yr?), but overall it’s been a real pleasure getting to know community members and seeing people get their problems resolved by the great bunch who contribute on here. 

I’ll not go on, but please join me in congratulating Stephanie and Sean in their new roles – I’m sure you will all continue to support them as much as you have me over the last few years.  If you have any questions about this change, you can PM Stephanie, Sean or myself, although my mailbox will be closed in a couple of weeks when it’s no longer monitored.

Thanks again for being part of a very special community – I’ll be back as a community member and hope to see/chat to you on here under my member ID. Look out for me as a newbie who needs help! 😉

Cheers

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.