cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZooBurner
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 34

Re: How the heck do you view the forum index???

Go to solution

If your browser window is not opened wide enough to view the whole horizontal menu, the icon will be shown instead.

It has nothing to do with zoom settings, other than how that would in turn effect wether you browser window size can accomodate all the horizontal menu.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 12 of 34

Go to solution

Hi everyone,

Depending on your screen size or your browser zooming preferences the menu index will adapt to suit your screen. If I zoom in to 110% or more the menu changes from a banner across the top of the page into the three line menu icon.

Cheers

Neil 

pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 13 of 34

Go to solution

Yes, going to 100% does the job. It also removes the irritant of menus opening if you inadvertently hover on one of the headings.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Retrovertigo
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 34

Go to solution

It's a shame it can't display both, as the drop down menus are a step back from how the forum used to be laid out imo. Thanks for clearing this up though 🙂

0 Ratings
oldles
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 34

Go to solution

Not seeing the 3 bars ? this is my screen at 50%  ? nomenu.jpg

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 34

Go to solution

you can see all the headings across the top of page so no need for 3 bars

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
busterboy1
Expert
Message 17 of 34

Go to solution

First of all apologies for bringing this subject up again BUT.....

Using Microsoft Edge browser at my default 100% I cannot see / access the 3 lines to access the board index.

100%.jpg

But I have to zoom in to 175% to see them which isn't normal viewing on my 27 inch monitor.

Am I missing something somewhere.🙄

175%.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 34

Go to solution

all the headings which you get from the '3 bars' are across the page below the BT purple banner and only when you zoom in to 150% or higher (depending on monitor size) do you get the 3 bars as the headings line now disappears due to magnification

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 19 of 34

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoewrote:

That is odd, I see it on all web browsers and at the top left of every page.

Me too! 

0 Ratings
busterboy1
Expert
Message 20 of 34

Go to solution

Just as you say it works at 175%but my viewing is 100% which works for every site on the internet I can see all pages in their full.

@Carlusha  What is you're normal viewing percentage and do you have to zoom in to 150% or more to see the menus the same.?

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings