cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rob364
Contributor
Message 21 of 34

Re: How the heck do you view the forum index???

Go to solution

I don't see the 3 bars in FF78.0.2

Rob364_0-1595080059234.png

The headings have just gone onto 2 lines.

I do get the 3 bars in Edge Version 83.0.478.64

Both are 64 bit

Edit  Apologies I evidently missed some posts when I looked at this. The FF was at 200% and edge at 150%

I normally view at 110% so never see the 3 bars unless I use my mobile

0 Ratings
busterboy1
Expert
Message 22 of 34

Go to solution

I'm using Microsoft Edge 44.19041.1.0

Fact is when I open Internet Explorer it's just the same.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 34

Go to solution

@busterboy1 wrote:

I'm using Microsoft Edge 44.19041.1.0

Is that an android version of edge as my version currently is 45.05.4.5036 as my windows version is  84.0.522.40 (Official build) (64-bit)

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
busterboy1
Expert
Message 24 of 34

Go to solution

Not that I know of, was installed once I updated when I re-Installed Windows the end of last year.

It's on my Gigabyte Sabre 17 Laptop hooked up to a 28 inch monitor that I use daily.

edge.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
busterboy1
Expert
Message 25 of 34

Go to solution

@Rob364 

I normally view at 110% so never see the 3 bars unless I use my mobile

Yes mate all working fine on my mobile too. 🙂

Lines.jpg

0 Ratings
Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 26 of 34

Go to solution

@Carlusha  What is you're normal viewing percentage and do you have to zoom in to 150% or more to see the menus the same.?

Sorry, had been visiting family.

No, I have mine set to 75% as I am using a 43" TV as a monitor and it works perfectly. Only when I zoom to 110% does the category menu disappear but as shown above, those three bars to the left of "Community" reveal the categories.

0 Ratings
Rob364
Contributor
Message 27 of 34

Go to solution

That is the current stable version of EDGE(HTML). EDGE(Chromium) started on ver 79 .

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 28 of 34

Go to solution

Is your monitor replicating your laptop screen or do you have it set as your main monitor with the resolution set correctly and the laptop monitor turned off.

0 Ratings
busterboy1
Expert
Message 29 of 34

Go to solution

Have it set as my main monitor. Both Laptop and monitor replicate the same picture.

It's not a big issue as I don't post much but I know if I want to find or start a post I can zoom in and find the index now.

Not practical but doable. 🙂

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 30 of 34

Go to solution

Try turning the laptop monitor off and set the laptops settings to the correct resolution for the monitor.

0 Ratings