Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
marcusvh
Message 1 of 4

Is this spam?

Go to solution

Hello,

As you've used your email address in the last 90 days, we need to let you know about some changes we're making.

We're closing some of our older email address. That mean your BT email address will stop working after 30 August 2019, unless you add it to your BT Broadband account. If you don't do that, you'll lose your email address as well as the contacts and messages associated with it.

Keep your email by adding it to your BT Broadband account

If you want to keep it, it's quick, easy and free. Just link your email address to your BT Broadband account by following the steps at bt.com/linkemail.

We sent you this message because you've got BT Broadband. If that's not right and you want to find out how to keep your BT email address, go to bt.com/emailchanges.

Thanks,

Nick Lane
Managing Director, Customer Care

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
ffmitchell
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Is this spam?

Go to solution
I've also had this. I think it must be a scam, because no name or account number is quoted by the sender.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @marcusvh and @ffmitchell Thank for posting, I've removed the links just in case anyone clicks on them and enters their BT ID and password as they look dodgy and don't direct you to a genuine bt.com web page. If you've received this email I'd recommend forwarding it on to phishing@bt.com then delete it. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
marcusvh
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution