cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 6

Not able to reset passwordfor BT community.

Go to solution

Hi i wanted to log into the BT community on the 28/05/20021 but could not remember password so i did a reset password but nothing happened so i tried another 3 times still nothing. The next day i saw in my spam email that the first two went into my spam email approx 2.5 hours later and the second two had arrived in my spam folder over 6 hours later in the middle of the night. I used the link on the last one and it said that the token had expired. I then did the forgotten password thing again i manged to try reset within 10 minutes of email arriving and again it said token had expired. I spoke to BT on chat who said they could not help and told me to ring 0800800150 but they could not help. So i have had to registar under my other email to ask if anyone can help me get my account in my original email address.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Not able to reset passwordfor BT community.

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous, thanks for posting and sorry you are having trouble with the password reset on your original profile. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to sort this for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

How do i reply to a private message i can't see a reply button.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@Anonymouswrote:

How do i reply to a private message i can't see a reply button.

Top right, by the envelope. Read the message, then bottom right of the message body, you have the option to either delete or reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks ive sorted out.
0 Ratings