Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

What is BT's Help Line Telephone Number?

I am thinking of moving from Virgin to BT and want to TALK to someone about their Phone, Broadband and TV package, spefically the installation process.  I cannot find a single telephone number on BT.com.  Could someone tell me what number to dial?  And 150 just takes me through to Virgin.  Thanks

Aspiring Expert

Re: What is BT's Help Line Telephone Number?

[ Edited ]

0800 800 150

Free number from landlines, call this for anything got to do with BT Smiley Happy

Follow the options 1>1>4>1 or 2

For technical help, you can come here there is a dedicated forum team. Or you can call the number above Smiley Happy

Thank you so much. I've now contacted BT successfully and got my question answered satisfactorly.
Aspiring Expert

[ Edited ]

Glad you got everything sorted Smiley Happy

Beginner

What a joke bt have been took them over a month to set my broadband up in Jan. Now I'm all set up have been cut off for not paying a bill .I set up a direct debit with you .you might want to try taken the money out of my bank .I though thats was how direct debit works.
Posted from my mobile
Distinguished Guru

Suggest you get back to 0800 800 150 to help you out.
(If I have helped you in any way to say "Thank You" please click on the star next to the message. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Posted from my mobile
Distinguished Sage

You are posting on a  thread that was last posted on two years ago but your post may help somebody.