Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

5 Day Access - Need help.

[ Edited ]

Yesterday I bought the 5 day access to connect to the BT FON network. However i am a little stumped as to whether I can browse for 5 days, or if I use up all my hours in 1 day?

I keep checking my useage and It went from 24hrs00 to 17hrs00 after being online for 7 hours. However, why does it say 24hrs when I bought the 5 day access pass for £15.00?

I am also using an O2 dongle. But I didn't buy the access through them, I bought it on the landing page when I first connected on the BT FON portal.

Aspiring Expert

Re: 5 Day Access - Need help.

Hi Lonewolf

Just to let you know BT don't sell Fon access vouchers they only sell Openzone vouchers, you have bought an actual FON voucher sold by La Fonera themselves, I learnt this the hard way when trying to get my money back.

The 5 day access voucher should give you just that 5 days.

You might have to contact FON direct support@fon.com I don't believe they have an inbound number you can call as they are in Spain.

If you email them with your name the email address you used to buy the voucher a contact mobile number (they can phone you)

They should be able to shed some light on it, when I emailed them they called me back after an hour or so.

My best guess on this would be even though it is 5 day voucher it might work like 5 x 24 hour vouchers.

Raid 

Aspiring Contributor

[ Edited ]

Raid is right, Fon sell there own vouchers and the 15.00 5 day voucher is one of them, the email address that Raid has provided above should see you right, however if you don't get any joy with them you can contact them on 0800 022 33 22 (choose the 'BT FON' option).

good luck.

Guru

Security breach on the transporter deck :-;
AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

Aspiring Expert

USS Delta - NCC 18254 has raised shields and locked phasers.

Captain Raid Cantrell

USS Hood

Guru

"Resistance to the Jem Hadar is futile"

AQ.

Aspiring Expert

AQ got it sorted now after I kicked him in the Deep Space 9

Raid

Guru

Raid, glad to hear it.

He might well be in the same club as some on here :smileywink: but he'd never pass the Starfleet entrance exam. 

AQ.