cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonia2014
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

£100 sainsbury voucher

Hi, am new to this but hoping someone can help me! 

After waiting nearly 8 months I finally got BT broadband etc, I think I had about 30 order numbers!!!!

I was with Virgin, so at the time qualified for the £100 sainsbury voucher. I went online and registered for it thinking I would get it for christmas.............. I am still waiting for it Smiley Frustrated

Please, please can anyone on here help me get this voucher.........

I really look forward to hearing from someone that can help me.

Many many thanks

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
DavidM
Message 2 of 9

Re: £100 sainsbury voucher

Hi sonia2014 and welcome,

I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
sonia2014
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Thanks for your reply, I have used the "contact us" form and e mailed you the details. Any help very much appreciated. My order was cancelled and redone so many times, there have been numerous reference numbers but I believe I have quoted the one that I was told to, on one of my phone conversations, for the original online order.

Thanks

Sonia 

0 Ratings
LOAM
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

DavidM

I have a similar issue in that we also had multiple cancelled orders and references, I completed the claim only yesterday (date the instal occured) but I was never given a VOL number only an order reference.  I now have a VOL number for the competed install of yesterday but would like to make sure that the order reference given on the claim form is tied to the VOL reference. 

I tried to ask this by following the link within the claim confirmation email I recieved last night but when you hit submit it opens a pop up window asking me to check if we moved from SKY but there is nowhere on the page to select this option so you are stuck there.

Sorry for thread hijack but can you offer any help?

Regards

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 9

Hi LOAM,

I can appreciate your concern and can contact the voucher team on your behalf if you use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
LOAM
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Done

0 Ratings
royal99
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Hi all

Like others still waiting for my £100 sainsburys voucher even though i joined in October and applied for them in December, Please help?

Thanks

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

it can take up to 45 days from applying before you receive your vouchers
0 Ratings
tigertony
Beginner
Message 9 of 9