Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 91 of 163

Re: 135k ip profile

just laeve your connection while the training period is trying to get you best possible connection but more important it is also trying to make sure it is stable.  after training complete your line should be ok

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 92 of 163

oky doky, ill be back in hour with speedtest ,it looks like its ok again at the moment now the hub made that buzz sound lol

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 93 of 163

Hi boe323 Please just leave the exchange equipment to do its job your speed variations are perfectly normal and nothing to worry about as are your variations of snr that also varies from day to night the most important thing is to leave the hub powered up 24/7 with no manual resets just any resets the exchange equipment triggers you have a very good connection that many posters would bite your arm of for please just relax and enjoy it
0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 94 of 163

heres speedtest results, and to reply to john, i wont be resetting the hub or unplugging it etc, and i will let the exchange try to do its job, i just thought it would be better to have it capped at 15meg or close to it as you can see im not gonna get any more than 12meg on the bt speedtester, i would imagine that capping it would make it a little more stable than tryin to ram 20meg through a 15meg capable line?

Results Image not loaded

<script type="text/javascript">// paintProgressAndMessageOnBar(100,"The test has successfully completed" ); // </script>
Test1 comprises of two tests

1. Best Effort Test: -provides background information.

Download  Speed
 11664 Kbps

0 Kbps21000 Kbps
Max Achievable Speed
Download speedachieved
during the test was - 11664 Kbps
For your connection, the acceptable
range of speeds is 4000-21000
Kbps
Additional Information:
Your DSL Connection Rate
:14648 Kbps(DOWN-STREAM), 1141 Kbps(UP-STREAM)
IP Profile for
your line is - 12923 Kbps

2. Upstream
Test: -provides background information.

Upload Speed
 887 Kbps

0 Kbps1141 Kbps
Max Achievable Speed
>Upload speed
achieved during the test was - 887 Kbps
Additional
Information:

Upstream Rate IP profile on your line is - 1141
Kbps

We were unable to identify any
performance problem with your service at this time.
It is possible that any
problem you are currently, or had previously experienced may have been caused by
traffic congestion on the Internet or by the server you were accessing
responding slowly.
If you continue to encounter a problem with a specific
server, please contact the administrator of that server in the first
instance.

Please visit FAQ
section if you are unable To understand the

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 95 of 163

btspeedtester results look ok with profile correct fpr connection speed and throughput fine for profile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 96 of 163

thankyou, probably be back tonight, give you an update. Ive notice that between 1.30pm and 5.30pm my line is at its best.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 97 of 163

The exchange equipment automatically sets your maximum speed at the end of the line training period your profile is good at 12.9mb the exchange equipment does not as you put try and ram 20mb down the line only the maximum it can support stably
0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 98 of 163

sorry john, ignore me i dont have a clue ill keep my dumb ideas to my self, there doesnt seem to be any probs at the moment, i think ill accept as solved and ill come back after the trainings finished. If anything should go wrong i know where to come for advice and support so thanks guys.

0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 99 of 163

John, is that a business hub?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 100 of 163

i was showing a business hub the current image is now the open reach infinity modem
0 Ratings