cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 81 of 163

Re: 135k ip profile

does it mess things up with the traaining? will my speed get reduced and not recovered like what happened when hhb2 broke down and wouldnt stay connected, i went from 14.24meg to 14.08meg,? maybe ill just disconnect the wifi while im sleeping, that way no one can connect without me noing, it makes thing=s to easy when you dont need a password.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 82 of 163

just as long as you leave the router connected 24/7 - you can disable the wireless is you want

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 83 of 163

Ok , im just being dumb again, transmit and recieve data is in GB thats why it shows as 0/0, i think id better go to bed lol. maybe it will ask for password after a longer period and the event log i dont care about anyway so its not worth the reset yet.

0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 84 of 163

Morning everyone, i just checked my stats  after waking and they say i have higher speeds but the problem is when i do a speedtest it bearly made to 3meg ,heres my stats, also i had problems loading this website because of lack of speed, i think this speed is to high for my line ,im getting errors on all stats every time i refresh the hub page

ADSL Line Status
Connection Information
Line state:Connected
Connection time:0 days,
05:13:53
Downstream:14.31 Mbps
Upstream:1.114
Mbps

ADSL Settings
VPI/VCI:0/38
Type:PPPoA
Modulation:G.992.5 Annex
A
Latency type:Interleaved
Noise margin
(Down/Up):
5.3 dB / 5.8
dB
Line attenuation
(Down/Up):
30.0 dB / 14.0
dB
Output power
(Down/Up):
20.4 dBm / 12.2
dBm
FEC Events
(Down/Up):
30073559 / 0
CRC Events
(Down/Up):
19289 / 32
Loss of Framing
(Local/Remote):
0 / 0
Loss of Signal
(Local/Remote):
0 / 0
Loss of Power
(Local/Remote):
0 / 0
HEC Events
(Down/Up):
146178 / 20
Error Seconds
(Local/Remote):
2026 / 18
0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 85 of 163

it looks like im gonna have to ask for my line to be capt at 14 or 15meg, i know my line is capable of 15 so maybe capping at 14.5 to stop the exchange trying to shove 20meg down the line

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 86 of 163

your stats look ok and the high FEC errors are interleving doing it's job

can your run btspeedtester and post results as that will show if your pfile is still ok and also your throughput/download speed

you are still in training and this is what you would expect - fluctuations as the equipment tries to find best stsble connection for your line - just stay connected and no manual resets

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 87 of 163

its not just the fec errors now its the others aswell ,which i read that if there constant like they are at the moment your throughput will suffer, so i suspect they are playin a part in the speed drops, i wasnt to bad yesterday but since its gave me a higher speed fec ,crc,hec error seconds are all counting up on every refresh, i got to wait an hour before i can do another speed test but if you like i could post from a different tester although it doesnt really count as bt speedtester only does part of your line or something.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 88 of 163

just wait for btspeedtester as need profile and thoughput information

I would not bother about the errors during the training period as I expect you will have more resets as systems tries to get you best possible stable conenction

0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 89 of 163

my snr is starting to rise again and the errors are getting less frequent ,is ther anything i can do about the snr to stop it dropping to low at night, all the electronics in my house dont give of rein so i dont know what to try

0 Ratings
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 90 of 163

what the heck! i just refreshed the hub page and it just buzzed

0 Ratings