0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 132 of 140

Re: 160Mb not getting full speed when using router

Go to solution

@zagnome wrote:

Collective statements and multiple links to evidence > one person's opinion 

Sorry, but I think you will find that primary sources are more reliable than secondary.

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 133 of 140

Go to solution

@Ratty2012 wrote:

Sorry, but I think you will find that primary sources are more reliable than secondary.

No sources at all in your case. No surprise there as it's 100% nonsense. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 134 of 140

Go to solution

@zagnome wrote:

@Ratty2012 wrote:

No sources at all in your case. No surprise there as it's 100% nonsense. 

Anything posted on the internet is secondary, I have offered you free access to primary models, but so far you have declined, maybe this shows you are affraid of being wrong and that you just like being an internet troll.

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 135 of 140

Go to solution

@Ratty2012 wrote:

Anything posted on the internet is secondary, I have offered you free access to primary models, but so far you have declined, maybe this shows you are affraid of being wrong and that you just like being an internet troll.

Several knowledgeable people agree with me and I've been able to provide evidence. Nobody agrees with you and you haven't used a single source to verify your claim. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 136 of 140

Go to solution

@zagnome wrote:

@Ratty2012 wrote:

Several knowledgeable people agree with me and I've been able to provide evidence. Nobody agrees with you and you haven't used a single source to verify your claim. 

But none of them are qualified. They have just read a few links from google, but not understood what they have read.

Just to let you know, I graduated in the top 1% in this country, if you can get someone else to post from the top 1% then I will believe you, otherwise stop trolling.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 137 of 140

Go to solution

@Ratty2012 wrote:

But none of them are qualified. They have just read a few links from google, but not understood what they have read.

Some of us were able to provide a solution for the OP, along with evidence to support it. This is what the forum is all about. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 138 of 140

Go to solution

@zagnome wrote:

@Ratty2012 wrote:

Some of us were able to provide a solution for the OP, along with evidence to support it. This is what the forum is all about. 

I don't see any posts on this thread from you or anyone else which said to buy a new computer. Sorry but you are a joke.

Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Message 139 of 140

Go to solution
All right guys, let's keep this on-topic.

Stephanie
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 140 of 140

Go to solution

@Ratty2012 wrote:

I don't see any posts on this thread from you or anyone else which said to buy a new computer. Sorry but you are a joke.

He was able to get 220Mb/s throughput when he connected his PC to the modem. This proved it was not the cable at fault. The NICs negotiated at 1Gb/s, again, all signs of a healthy network. 

0 Ratings