Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomBathurst
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

3rd & 4th Mini Connectors

Go to solution

I purchased a couple of mini connectors and they worked perfectly "out of the box". I've tried to add a 3rd and 4th "pair" and neither will work alongside the original pair. I've tried pressing the (+) button for 8 seconds and then pressing the (+) on another one. I've tried holding in for 15 seconds on all devices - but to no avail. 

I assumed that it would be possible to add 3rd / 4th connectors. 

Could anyone offer any guidance / advice. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Welshmatt983
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: 3rd & 4th Mini Connectors

Go to solution

I managed to get a 3rd paired but cant get 4th, its driving me nuts, can anyone out there help??

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @TomBathurst Welcome to the forum and sorry you are having difficulty adding further mini connectors to your set up. 

I have checked the user guide and you are able to add further connectors to the existing pair. The User Guide has the information on how to do this on page 9.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Oxlade1
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Try this:

1. With the original pair you had, Hold + button for 15 seconds to factory reset (lights go off then on again)

2. Make sure these are linked OK with a blue data light

3. Take the 3rd Mini Connector and plug in

4. Press + for 6 seconds on Mini Connector 3, when you let go you should see the lights go off then on again

5. Wait 10 seconds, then press + again on Mini Connector 3 for 1 second - light will start flashing

6. Now press + on one of the original Mini Connectors. Light on MC3 should now be solid blue

7. Repeat 3-6 for MC4

Hopefully this works for you? It helps if you do them all in the same room to ensure they have strong signal when pairing.

TomBathurst
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks all - I managed to get it going with the above. Cheers

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for letting us know you're sorted @TomBathurst and thanks again @Oxlade1 for the advice.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings