I purchased a couple of mini connectors and they worked perfectly "out of the box". I've tried to add a 3rd and 4th "pair" and neither will work alongside the original pair. I've tried pressing the (+) button for 8 seconds and then pressing the (+) on another one. I've tried holding in for 15 seconds on all devices - but to no avail.
I assumed that it would be possible to add 3rd / 4th connectors.
Could anyone offer any guidance / advice.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I managed to get a 3rd paired but cant get 4th, its driving me nuts, can anyone out there help??
1. With the original pair you had, Hold + button for 15 seconds to factory reset (lights go off then on again)
2. Make sure these are linked OK with a blue data light
3. Take the 3rd Mini Connector and plug in
4. Press + for 6 seconds on Mini Connector 3, when you let go you should see the lights go off then on again
5. Wait 10 seconds, then press + again on Mini Connector 3 for 1 second - light will start flashing
6. Now press + on one of the original Mini Connectors. Light on MC3 should now be solid blue
7. Repeat 3-6 for MC4
Hopefully this works for you? It helps if you do them all in the same room to ensure they have strong signal when pairing.