Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
irishwildman
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

48 hours and no netprotect

Cannot download netprotect to my new pc leaving me with no antivirus.

I was not told this on joing and have a call logged - 48 hours later no response.

Everytime i ring told to d/load a new browser - have ie9

Would not recommend infinity

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Nige32
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: 48 hours and no netprotect

Hi

I would try and download one of the other free antivirus programmes like AVG or Microsoft security essentials, that should help protect your system. 

If you have filled out this form click here  it can take up to 72 hours before they respond maybe longer as its the holiday season, there might be a bit off a backlog for the forum team to catch up on.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 8

Infinity has nothing to do with your Net Protect service so rubbishing the Infinity service isn't fair.

What happens when you try to download Net Protect?

Some users have found that instead of using the @btinernet.com domain for the username, using the @btopenworld.com domain solves the issue. Give it a try and get back to me. If it doesn't work can you tell me what error you get?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
irishwildman
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Sorry, Something went wrong registering your BT NetProtect Plus. Please come back later. If you are still having problems, please call our helpdesk on 0800 800 150

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

hi as has been suggested you can always use one of the free anti virus programmes available or failing that you are just going to have to call the BT help desk
0 Ratings
irishwildman
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

hi

my point is a bought a complete package which is not complete and after logging the fault which is shown in mybt is still not resolved after 48hours.

I dont think this is good service of a new internet package.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

Did you try using your username but with @btopenworld.com instead of @btinternet.com?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
irishwildman
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

yes wont let me log in
0 Ratings