Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garybrett37
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

7 day EPG in internet channels only

Go to solution

Hello there, just had my BT TV UHD box delivered so plugged in, havnt an aerial yet so simply looking at the internet channels via the guide. As I understood you could roll back 7 days and watcxh a programme, lets say Eastenders from last Friday?

Is that how it works? Ive just tried to go back to last night and watch something on Discovery, well any channel really and it says OK - Not available?

I cant tedst on ITV, Channel 4 or BBC as no aerial yet but does it work like that on those channels? Cold I for example put BBC1 on and simply scroll back 7 dasys without having to load IPlayer?

Also is there a quick method to scroill back days, hitting the left arrow does it by hour?

Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
speedtrip
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: 7 day EPG in internet channels only

Go to solution

yes, you can scroll back in whole day increments - use the < (back) or > (forward) buttons instead of the large silver bars.

The playback of old programs is via I-Player or equivalent - if you dont get an OK, its not [yet] available ...

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
You can play back the programs with the playback symbol the box will find the appropriate file on the on demand players
junglemusic
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
^^ didn't know that. Thanks
0 Ratings