cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 16

Re: 70kbps download speed :(

It used to be. It's recently been reduced to 1 per hour.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Just found out it's the top image from the socket images (copy and paste gives me an image placeholder instead of the image so can't repost it)

If it helps, I'm connected to the test socket directly (removed the faceplate, bottom right socket) to eliminate any sources of interference for the purpose of these tests, as I always do for the best possible speeds.

Thanks

sh77

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 16

hi could you now repost your hub stats at the test point please
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 16

@sh77 wrote:

Just found out it's the top image from the socket images (copy and paste gives me an image placeholder instead of the image so can't repost it)

If it helps, I'm connected to the test socket directly (removed the faceplate, bottom right socket) to eliminate any sources of interference for the purpose of these tests, as I always do for the best possible speeds.

Thanks

sh77

If you have any extensions that you need working for your phones, you can connect it up as per the photo below.

testfilter1.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

Hmm.... 3.4Mbps DL now and 39ms ping. Am I speaking too soon by saying "It seems to be fixed, woo-hoo!"?

We'll see later on I guess when it reaches peak time.

Many thanks for all the useful replies - you've saved me the frustration of dealing with call centre staff.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 16

could you please post the full results of the bt speed test

speedtester.bt.com
0 Ratings