cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
55brianb
Contributor
Message 71 of 108

Re: 75mb to 3mb...

Press already on it - friend of a friend from BBC Click asked if we were having difficulties a few hours ago.
0 Ratings
Greendore
Message 72 of 108

I'm from Essex too! still getting 2mb with 15 mb upload.

0 Ratings
lazyllama
Aspiring Contributor
Message 73 of 108

Same problems here (E14 - Isle of Dogs. Poplar exchange) , dropped from 42Mbps to 1.2Mbps last night (around midnight I think). Upload speed is unaffected.

I did hear that BT had a major service outage at Stepney last night which caused a lot of connection drops. Could be related?

0 Ratings
encore
Aspiring Contributor
Message 74 of 108

Uffff

First time in my life I'm happy to read about others having problems (that means - I'm not the only one)

Last night dropped connection for 15min now 2Mbit on average upload 20. Don't know why but browsing websites nearly impossible (quarter of that bandwidth should be enough...). Oh - Gravesend

Screenshot_1.png

0 Ratings
dawko25
Beginner
Message 75 of 108

East London - Canning Town...

Having the same issues as everyone else, speed is under 2Mbps since the morning. But having no intel from BT about the situation is normal, as with any other IP Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
flamey
Contributor
Message 76 of 108

Same here in colchester, Essex. Also DLM has put interleaving on the line (first time in 6months) probably due to repeated drops caused by the fault.

0 Ratings
denty23
Aspiring Contributor
Message 77 of 108

Same thing here, last night around midnight the line dropped and now i can't even get 2mb, Called BT about 30 mins ago and the woman from india didnt have a clue whats going on........ Sigh

East London--- Newham (East ham)

0 Ratings
inanimatt
Beginner
Message 78 of 108

Same issue here too, N22 area. 2-3 meg down, 12-14 up. Was on about 50 meg down. Line-test shows no faults! 2nd evening it's been like this. 

0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 79 of 108

@flamey

This isn't causing line drop-outs, but it is causing slow internet connectivity with dropouts.

If the VDSL line isn't dropping then I don't see where DLM comes into it......

0 Ratings
lfletch
Contributor
Message 80 of 108

also getting the same speed as everyone on here just over 2mb im from stratford london

0 Ratings