cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marbusmaj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 91 of 108

Re: 75mb to 3mb... Just installed and its pants!

I think it was off too last night The laptop was on upstairs and when I return I didn't have no internet only local network but all light on modern were as normal I reset homehub and when I did a speed checker it had dropped to 3mb /16mb. This morning it had return back to normal but at peak time tonight it was 3mb/16mb . Now I tested again a few mins ago it was 5mb/16Mb
0 Ratings
dawko25
Beginner
Message 92 of 108

Re: 75mb to 3mb...

Newest test - 20mb, but don't know if it's gonna last long. Hopefully yes, let's see in the morning.

0 Ratings
Spoz
Beginner
Message 93 of 108

I'm back to full speed - no packet loss, 37mb/s down speed 🙂

For now at least. Will let you know if it holds in the morning.

0 Ratings
Armtec
Beginner
Message 94 of 108

Back to full speed!

0 Ratings
emuholic
Aspiring Contributor
Message 95 of 108

I am back to full speed as well. I do not think there was any disconnection either as my IRC log does not show any, where they did the morning before.

0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 96 of 108

Well it's faster for me this morning, but my DLM has been killed by last nights problems and I have been put on an 8.35Mbps profile 😞

It's on the most critical day 1 of my service as well - how long is it likely to take to come back up again???

BT Infinity Speed Test Result 9-8-12.JPG

0 Ratings
Chiu
Beginner
Message 97 of 108

Yay, back up to 50mbps 🙂

Beckton, E6 area, Albert Dock exhange.

0 Ratings
Chiu
Beginner
Message 98 of 108

It might take a few weeks to improve. My connection was about 68mbps but dropped to 24mbps due to a line fault (water got in at a street junction). After the line engineer fixed the line, it took about 16 days for my connection to go from 24mbps to 50mbps. Hoping it will get back to 68mbit after another week or so.

You may need to reboot the router (not the modem) to see an improvement in the download speed and IP profile.

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 99 of 108

Hi Guys,

I can see that some people are reporting things are back to normal and others are still having trouble, if you are still having trouble, can you fill out the contact us form in the about me section of my profile so we can look into this.
Cheers,
Chris.
BT Mod Team.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Adlopa
Aspiring Contributor
Message 100 of 108

I've had no further contact from BT  since reporting my 'fault' yesterday, but speeds are back to normal this morning — or rather, better than normal...

BT Speed Test

0 Ratings