cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TArcher
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

9 months pregnant and no phone line/BT Vision/Broadband for nearly 3 weeks!

Go to solution

Hi there, I am really hoping someone here can help as i am at my wits end and about to call Sky and sign a new deal with them!

Long story shirt, on the 15th Feb I relaised my broadband was acting up, rang BT and they said there is a fault on my line: VOL011-*********** is the code.  Sine the 15th they have promised someone will come to fix the line and nooone has, I can see the box and the pole from my house and no-one comes, I call the contact centre (They don't call me to eplxain why it isn't fixed!) and I just get told it's being fixed; clearly is isn't!

I have had to go out and buy a mobile a sI am 9 months pregnant and can't even phone an a,bulance, I can not believe BT are treating me with such regard, it's the lying I can not tolerate.

Does anyone know how I can get this resolved or who I can complain to; supervisors just don't call back 😞

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: 9 months pregnant and no phone line/BT Vision/Broadband for nearly 3 weeks!

Go to solution

Try Live Chat

If you still cannot get anywhere then;

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate e-mail confirmation, with a tracking number.

TArcher
Beginner
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks Keith, I have just sent them an email, that's very helpful.

I think they take up to 3 days to respond though? That'll be over 3 weeks since this began, can not believe how BT treat their customers!

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

@TArcher wrote:

Thanks Keith, I have just sent them an email, that's very helpful.

I think they take up to 3 days to respond though? That'll be over 3 weeks since this began, can not believe how BT treat their customers!

Well the BT Care Team are purely for escalations, when everything else has failed. They are only a very small team, that is why they prefer that you try Live Chat first, as that is usually much quicker.

TArcher
Beginner
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

I did try live chat, someone is meant to be calling my back..... 5 hoursago!

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

@TArcher wrote:

I did try live chat, someone is meant to be calling my back..... 5 hoursago!

They are usually quicker than that, Monday I suppose. I see Stuart has edited you post to remove personal info.

TArcher
Beginner
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

woops, I just thought it was a generic fault code Cat Embarassed

0 Ratings
TArcher
Beginner
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

Still no call back from live chat and phone/tv.still broken.  When I ring the fault line they just say an engineer is fixing it, which they have said everyday for 3 weeks.  They did say yesterday that the fault would be escalated to the priority care team, but today are saying they wont escalate it!

Does anyone know where I stand on cancelling my BT contract even though the contract period isn't up as clearly I can;t go on like this.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution
As you have contacted the BT care team (forum mods) they will reply to you and get the problem solved for you just wait a little longer please cancelling your contract could be very expensive
TArcher
Beginner
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply, it turns out that my contract was up last month so I think I will wait 2 more days for the BT care team to reply then I'm going to cut my loses.   Thanks everyone.

0 Ratings