cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

90% of Incoming Mail is suddenly ALL going into the Trash box !

I use BT Yahoo on a Bt Openworld e-mail account. Over the last few days most of my incoming mail is going into the trash box (NOT SPAM) and not my IN BOX - Help.

BT YahooHelpdesk is hopefully going to ring me back as apparently I cannot ring them !! Strange !

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: 90% of Incoming Mail is suddenly ALL going into the Trash box !

maybe a strange question but do you pick up email using smartphone/iphone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

No. But I do transfer my In Box to Incredimail from time to time as I find them better organised for filing e-mails.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

it was just that I can set my S2 to delete mail on server if I read it on my phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 8

Hope this is not an obvious point, but is Incredimail set to leave messages on the server? If not they will be moved to Trash in webmail when downloaded, and be kept there for some days before being finally deleted.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

I have exactlt the same problem, but my mails suddenly vanish after I read them (in trash) can anybody help fix this?

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

I have exactly the same problem, it started doing this 5 days ago, the mail mostly goes to trash, If i'm 'on the mail page' it sometimes goes to the inbox for a few minutes before dissapearing all together, it's nuts. How do I fix it?

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 8

@davidpoole1945 wrote:

I use BT Yahoo on a Bt Openworld e-mail account. Over the last few days most of my incoming mail is going into the trash box (NOT SPAM) and not my IN BOX - Help.

BT YahooHelpdesk is hopefully going to ring me back as apparently I cannot ring them !! Strange !

As a safety precaution I suggest you change your password and check your account details for any changes.

You could also check your Login History

https://api.login.yahoo.com/login/history?

0 Ratings