cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 11 of 36

Re: A month has passed since our 'Major fault in the line' was reported. NOT FIXED YET?! (0.06mbps)

So as long as the cable from the cabinet to our house is untouched we would be able to get the upgrade just fine?

cheers

0 Ratings
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 12 of 36

Re: A month has passed since our 'Major fault in the line' was reported. NOT FIXED YET?! (0.06mbps)

Ill have a look on the router login page and see if it has those specific things mate

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 36

That's correct yet.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 14 of 36

We are now being told it will be fixed Monday which is another total lie, just like being told it would 100% be fixed on the 11th haha. For a company we have been with for many many years our treatment has been awful.

0 Ratings
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 15 of 36

Anyone managed to get compensation from BT before? i was told i had a ticket in and would receive a call about it early last week but received nothing so thats another lie.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 36

Did you take up David M's offer of help the moderator team have a good record at resolving problems like this
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 17 of 36

HI @JollyJed,

I've checked this for you and can see your case handler tried calling today, they've left a message and have confirmed that a temporay fix was put in place on the 16th but a review for a permanant fix won't be completed until the 30th.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 18 of 36

But it won't be fixed by the 30th will it, thats like the 6th date weve been given for it to be fixed mate.. what does a temporary fix do? Unfortunately im back at uni now so i can't keep checking the speed and calling. I appreciate the update though pal.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 36

a temporary fix normally restores service while the full repair is completed
0 Ratings
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 20 of 36

I have had service for the past month but it's just been an upload speed of 0.06mbps and with a household of 6 with 2 people working from home that isn't good enough
0 Ratings