cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 36

Re: A month has passed since our 'Major fault in the line' was reported. NOT FIXED YET?! (0.06mbps)

all you can do is wait for the full fix to complete in that case
0 Ratings
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 22 of 36

Re: A month has passed since our 'Major fault in the line' was reported. NOT FIXED YET?! (0.06mbps)

@DavidM

I have also just noticed you said 'review' so does that mean fixing it won't even begin until the 30th. Even though I was told 2 weeks ago digging was happening to fix it?

0 Ratings
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 23 of 36

Any updates? 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 24 of 36

could a moderator tell me if theres any updates on the ticket please?

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 25 of 36

Hi @JollyJed,

I beleive you've spoken with the case handler this aftrnoon and can appreciate why you're so unhappy at the continued delays in getting this sorted. An A55 request has been submitted for a road closure and your case handler is due to call you on the 2nd to discuss further.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 26 of 36

Im currently at university so it wouldnt of been me but im making sure this is sorted as my parents are too lenient. Could you just be honest with me for once to save me some effort and give me an actual date that the fix will occur. Ah yes the form that was meant to be submitted a month ago and was told it would take 5 days to complete, why does the company you work for thrive on lieing constantly, why couldnt the form be submitted a month ago when we were told it was submitted. Such disgusting treatment of paying customers.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 27 of 36

Looking at the mods post it does say the form has been submitted the mod team will get the problem resolved for you please give them a chance
0 Ratings
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 28 of 36

Yeah i understand that mate its just we get told every other day that the form has been submitted, its ridiculous! Any new updates? 

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 36

A road closure is needed. It's not likely going to be a quick fix.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Jleyland1239
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 36

Know exactly what you mean mate bt have got an awful reputation for lying to their customers it's disgusting to put it into perspective, we were told were I live in St. Helens that we would get fibre optic(this was in 2011) they kept pushing it back 3 months at a time till last year they said it wasn't profitable enough for them, you have to pester them constantly if you want anything out of them mate how this company is still operating is beyond me thank god ofcom is taking openreach from them too.

0 Ratings