cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 36

Re: A month has passed since our 'Major fault in the line' was reported. NOT FIXED YET?! (0.06mbps)

Openreach are responsible for upgrading the network, not BT retail who are an ISP reseller of products that utilise the Openreach network.

Openrach are not being taken or removed from BT group.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 32 of 36

Re: A month has passed since our 'Major fault in the line' was reported. NOT FIXED YET?! (0.06mbps)

Hi @JollyJed Sorry their are no new updates but I've checked and your case handler will updated you again on Wednesday.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 33 of 36

Hey mate thats not a problem, my Dad has been told that the fault in the line has been fixed and an engineer was meant to come on Saturday but never turned up. We are apparantly now getting 5.87 download and 0.47 upload which is a similar speed to before but half the upload speed that it once was. 

0 Ratings
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 34 of 36

Any updates now mate?

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 35 of 36

@JollyJed I can see your case handler was trying to call yesterday but missed you. They've arranged to follow up again on Monday. 

0 Ratings
JollyJed
Contributor
Message 36 of 36

I don't think my 'case handler' has ever reached my family which is odd considering the house has 6 people living in it and my dad is never without his mobile.. how do i find out what number they are calling? when i originally called and was told about my case being handed to a case handler i specifically asked for the house number to be used and i dont think it is. 

0 Ratings