cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

AAAAAAAgggghhhh why did I change to BT???

I am tearing my hair out so I hope someone can help.  I changed over from Sky to BT suppose to be yesterday and have now been without internet for the past 26+ hours. All I was told was half an hour loss of internet whilst the changover took place!!!  I phoned this morning and could get no rhyme or reason from the very nice man as to why I still have no internet.  Can anyone help.  On tracking I have the message "we have not received commitment for the order yer, so it may become delayed"  what on earth does this mean in laymen terms?????  To say I am livid is an understatement.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: AAAAAAAgggghhhh why did I change to BT???

can you enter your phone number and post results including notes  remember delete number  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: AAAAAAAgggghhhh why did I change to BT???

Hi @Murphy1963,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm sorry there's been problems with the order. Your best bet would be to contact the online orders chat team who will be able to check this and let you know what's happening. Can you give them a try and let us know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings