cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GiveMeFive
Contributor
Message 41 of 51

Re: ADSL Router Slow and Restarts

Also noticed someone at BT has closed my broadband fault without speaking with me about it
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 42 of 51

it can take 2/3 working days for your email to reach top of inbox

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 43 of 51

Hi @GiveMeFive I'm sorry that the fault has been closed, but don't worry about that as your case handler is still dealing with your problem, and will raise a new fault if needs be. I can see they have diaried to contact you back again tomorrow and will be in touch then.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
GiveMeFive
Contributor
Message 44 of 51

Thanks imjolly and John
0 Ratings
GiveMeFive
Contributor
Message 45 of 51

No contact from the BT mods. My latest BT speed test reports my IP profile is set to just 12.65 Mbps and the Openreach engineer who visited reported the line capable of 18 to 19 Mbps. Before this issue started I regularly achieved speeds of 14 to 15.5 Mbps. 1. Best Effort Test: Download speed achieved during the test was - 12.38 Mbps For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 4 Mbps-21 Mbps. IP Profile for your line is - 12.65 Mbps 2. Upstream Test: Upload speed achieved during the test was - 0.64Mbps Upstream Rate IP profile on your line is - 0.83 Mbps
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 46 of 51

from last mods post your handler was going to contact you today - probably why not had reply from mods

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 47 of 51

@GiveMeFive Your call back is still scheduled for today, Emmett will be calling you this evening.

0 Ratings
GiveMeFive
Contributor
Message 48 of 51

They called again at a time when I couldn't speak. It would be good to be able to agree a time for our conversation.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 49 of 51

Hi @GiveMeFive,

If you reply to the email Laura sent you on the 8th and let your case handler know what time would be good to call. They'll be able to arrange a call back at a time that suits.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
GiveMeFive
Contributor
Message 50 of 51

Thanks Paddy I have replied to the email as you kindly suggested.
0 Ratings