Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: ADSLMax or ADSL 2+

if you upgraded to adsl2 then you could upgrade again when fibre is available - the dates given are estimates and from experience - very rough estimates.   There is no mention of FTTC on the results from the wholesale checker for your cabinet

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 15

the mods will post a link to 'contact us' when they read this post 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 13 of 15

Hi cmdrew65, 

Thanks for posting. 

I am happy to check if we can upgrade you from here. 

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you will the link to get in touch with us.  Whenever we receive your details we will go from there. 

Cheers

Olga 

0 Ratings
cmdrew65
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Its my home office - I would guess that 75% of people have a home office and use their broadband connection...
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

maybe 75% use their residential broadband for checking business email and similar but any more than that may be considered business use.  If your internet was down for a few days would that effect your business?

0 Ratings