cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bluemandas
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

AMC recordings

Hi I'm new to BT. I signed up for infinity broadband and BT sports pack which I am watching through my sky+ box. I was also looking forward to watching Fear of the walking dead as I am a massive fan of The Walking Dead. I set them to record and today I thought I'd make a start and watch them. 

When I go onto planner and select the programme, it has an information box saying AMC is available on Sky with BT Sports Pack. It then gives me a number to call (BT) on how to receive this channel.

I have rung BT who said I am subscribed and should be able to watch it, it must be a problem with Sky. Ring Sky, they say it's a problem with BT!

Anyone had this problem before? Who do I turn to next? Any help would be greatly received.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
DanielS
Message 2 of 2

Re: AMC recordings

Hi @Bluemandas,

We will need to have a look at your account and find out what's happening. The quickest way is to contact the tech team below:

BT TV Tech Chat

If you still can't get the help you need, after chatting with them, get in touch with me by clicking on my username and then on contact the mods. It will take us longer than normal to reply to you which is why it's best if you try the chat team first.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings