cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 251 of 256

HONESTY

Honesty in your advertising would be nice as 6 weeks into a 12 month contract i told about price increases..

then told by e-mail BT always increases prices in JUNE.

So how about HONESTY in your small print,that price increases will come into effect in june??

i dont know any other company which increases prices at the START of a new customers CONTRACT,feeling very cheated.

i contacted via online chat,and offered a new contract lasting 18 MONTHS

told from email complaint to phone for a better deal

i use a special deaf loud phone(it cordless and only lasts 30 mins from full charge)

so after 30 mins of anxiety and finally getting through,it cut off while i was struggling to hear the person properly 😞

BT answer get someone else to phone for you?????

**bleep** joke

i dont have anyone

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 252 of 256

Re: HONESTY

@karl1972

You have been offered help by BT, on this post.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/ANOTHER-above-inflation-price-increase-from-BT/m-p/162880...

Everyone else here are just BT customers, so cannot help you.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 253 of 256

Re: Price increases

what details do you need??

Sorry but i am useless with computers and stuff.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 254 of 256

Re: ANOTHER above inflation price increase from BT.

I find this price increase absolutely ridiculous! You can't lock someone into a 12 month contract and then increase the charges half way through the year. I signed up to bt in january so still half of my contract to go. A total of £4 a month more may not seem like much but at the end of the year its £48 which is the same as what i was previously paying. so im paying an extra whole month.

Absolutely ridiculous!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 255 of 256

What price increase is this?

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 256 of 256

@RafaelS21 wrote:

I find this price increase absolutely ridiculous! You can't lock someone into a 12 month contract and then increase the charges half way through the year. You are absolutely correct. That is why when there is a price increase and if you don't agree with it, you are "unlocked" from the contract and are free to leave. Just notify BT within 30 days of the price rise that you want to leave and you are free to go without any penalty. I signed up to bt in january so still half of my contract to go. A total of £4 a month more may not seem like much but at the end of the year its £48 which is the same as what i was previously paying. so im paying an extra whole month.

Absolutely ridiculous!!

0 Ratings