SBritcher92
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Absent upgrade

To cut a long story short, following an error made by BT, a TV package that I thought I had ordered fell through. After re-ordering the package a month later and following several further issues/ empty promises I'm at the stage where I would be told that my new TV box that records would arrive on Jan 19th (The day after the engineer came to set up the phone line). Now, almost a month later and after yet more promises of someone contacting me with an update, still nothing! I was even transferred from department to department today only for the line to go dead mid-transfer.

I need some help from someone who can tell me that my box has in fact been ordered and when it will be arriving as I've been waiting now for almost a month, as I said above, for the new box.
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: Absent upgrade

Hi @SBritcher92 Thanks for your post and I'm sorry for the delay with the BTTV box.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
SBritcher92
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply.

Forgive if I'm being ignorant but I can't find a 'contact the mods' option anywhere after clicking on your username, would you be able to help? Either direct me to the button if possible or if you could help me with my order that'd be even better.

Thanks,

0 Ratings
SBritcher92
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

I'm so sorry I've found it now! I'll get in touch.

Thanks again,

0 Ratings