cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Absolute Joke Customer Service

Contract expired last Friday and spent over 50 minutes on the phone to disconnections talking to some bright spark called Ben. Proceeded to offer out a new deal for Infinity 2 and the telephone. When I queried the amount(s) and drilled down into the figures properly it turned out he couldn't even add up on a calculator properly.

I then asked for a manager and, as usual, they are always "in meetings" (their favourite template comment when you're not happy on the phone).

Gives me a name called Neil edited by mod who "will definitely call you Saturday morning between 10.00am and 11.00am".

Guess what? No call, no nothing. Have made a few calls to disconnections and cannot believe the calibre of person that picks you up. Some of them struggle to sound like they can barely write their own name. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Absolute Joke Customer Service

Try customer options 0800 800 030 they are UK Based
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Thank-you. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Made 2 calls to this number so far. You might as well give up - I'd be surprised if the two people I've spoken to can write their own name.

Not getting offered any deal different to what appears on the screen after all the aggravation and inconvenience that they have caused.

Good luck keeping subscribers! Much better deals and customer service to be had elsewhere.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Love how the Mods have deleted the elusive Neils surname. Obviously a known wrong 'un.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

it is against forum rule to post names of BT Employees can you please edit the name out of your post before the mods do

very surprised about your comments about customer options they are normally very good
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Well, maytbe if these guys did their job properly, they wouldn't get mentions.

Agent "Ben": I 100% guarantee that he (my manager) will call Saturday morning between 10.00am and 11.00am".

0 Ratings