cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Muckfunky
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Absolutely Furious

In September I logged into MYBT to get my account details to cancel my subsciptions due to cost, I am unemployable due to PTSD and disabilities and simply could'nt afford £81p/m, I was presented with an offer to lower my bill to what I thought would be £60.98 unaware that this did not include the TV package. Since then my actual bill has increased to £82p/m and have been told today that as it was myself that agreed to the deal by doing it online that I am now stuck with it for 2yrs. There is absolutely no F*****g way I would agree to a deal that would not only not lower my bill but actually increase it, I am absolutely furious and am seeking advice on this matter, there is no way in hell I will ever use BT again or recommend it to anyone. RANT OVER.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DavidM
Message 2 of 4

Re: Absolutely Furious

Hi @Muckfunky and welcome.

I'm really sorry you've had problems with this order. When you place the order online there is a checkout page which confirms which services are being ordered etc. You could at that point cancel the order if it was not what you had expected. I can appreciate you have had problems with this and I'll be happy to take a look and see if there is anything I can do to help. If that suits drop me over an email with your details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Muckfunky
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Due to my personal circumstances Ofcom are now dealing with this on my behalf.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for letting me know @Muckfunky. I hope it gets resolved for you. Please post back and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings